Please Call for Special Orders
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Heated Gear Heated Clothing (or Heated Gear) is built for cold-weather outdoor activities such as winter sports, hiking and outdoor work
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee 2399 Series M12™ Heated Women's Black Jacket Kit is built with 8 Hours of runtime (Core Zone Only with M12™ REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery) with an optimal women’s cut that delivers Cold Weather Versatility in Canada's Erratic Winter Season.
This jacket comes with 4 heating zones:
- Left Chest
- Right Chest
And has 3 easy to adjust temperature settings for ultimate warming control. There is an led button that you can push to cycle through the three (3) heat options.
Milwaukee's "Heat Technology" Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas!
Built with a versatile Wind / Water resistant soft shell construction that keeps weather out while the high-loft insulation and a brushed thermal lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed in cold weather conditions. !
Includes Three (3) Pockets! **L&R Waistline **Inner Zipped
Keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient M12™ Battery Holder USB power port.
Get up to 8hr (Low), 4.5hr (Medium), 3.25hr (High) of heat when using the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery (Core Zone Only)
The following is included in this kit:
- (1) M12™ Heated Women's Jacket (Jacket Only) (2399)
- (1) M12™ Battery Holder with 2.1A USB Charger
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- (1) M12™ Battery Charger
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
|Heated Zones:||Four (4) Heated Zones - Two (2) Chest, One (1) Back & One (1) Collar|
|Liner Type:||Brushed Polyester|
|Material:||Polyester / Spandex|
|Resistances:||Wind & Water|
No customer reviews for the moment.