Product #: CSZ5C007080
DIA.: 7/16"; Length: 5"
DIA.: 7/16"; Length: 5"
Available Online: 382
Availability in Store:
- √Assembly into Tapped Holes
- √Manufacturing Assembly
- √Applications Requiring Greater Fastener Strength
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Article | Suggested Torque Values & Bolt Clamp Loads View BOLT Tensile Strength, Proof Load, Clamp Load as well as Dry & Lubricated Torque
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Article | SAE Bolt Strength Working load ratings for SAE bolts
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
Hexagonal Head Cap Screws - U.N.C. *SAE GRADE 5
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
MEDIUM CARBON STEEL
- Made to the dimensional requirements of I.F.I. Standard Hex.
- Cap Screws (B18.2.1, 1965)
- For critical applications requiring greater fastener strength
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- Up to 1” dia. inclusive 120,000 PSI
- Over 1” to 1-1/2” inclusive 105,000 PSI
QUENCHED AND TEMPERED
- MINIMUM THREAD LENGTH (Standard)
- Up to 6” long: (2D + 1/4) Twice diameter plus 1.4 inch.
- Over 6” long: (2D + 1/2) Twice diameter plus 1/2 inch.
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- U.N.F. : Acronym, Unified National Fine. A thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.) that has a slightly higher breaking load capacity than U.N.C. (Unified National Coarse) threads. This higher breaking load capacity is a result of the more shallow thread depth and larger tensile stress area for fasteners of the same identical material and diameter. The smaller lead angle allows for fine adjustments where needed.
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Material:||Medium Carbon Steel|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||120000 psi|
|Wrench Size:||5/8 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A few things you may need