DIA.: 3/4"; Length: 3"
Call for availability.
- √for Projects that require aesthetic care
- √A low-cost solution to Corrosion
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
Hexagonal Head Cap Screws - U.N.C.
ASME/ANSI B18.2.1(403) (A2)ANSI/ASME B18.2.1
Our 18.8 Stainless Steel Products Meet the requirements of ANSI/ASME, ASTM and / or AISI specifications
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- 1/4" through 5/8" - 100,000 to 125,000 PSI
- 3/4" through 1" - 100,000 PSI
- Above 1" - 800,000 to 90,000 PSI
MINIMUM THREAD LENGTH
- Up to 6” long: (2D + 1/4) Twice diameter plus 1.4 inch.
- Over 6” long: (2D + 1/2) Twice diameter plus 1/2 inch.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel: A corrosion resistant material for fasteners that contains approximately 18% chromium and 8% nickel. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion. 18-8 Stainless Steel may be mildly magnetic and is comparable to ASTM 300 Series and ISO A2.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- U.N.F. : Acronym, Unified National Fine. A thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.) that has a slightly higher breaking load capacity than U.N.C. (Unified National Coarse) threads. This higher breaking load capacity is a result of the more shallow thread depth and larger tensile stress area for fasteners of the same identical material and diameter. The smaller lead angle allows for fine adjustments where needed.
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||100,000 psi|
|Wrench Size:||1-1/8 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.