Lufkin 3/8” x 100' - Banner® ENGR Clad Tape Measure
Built for Engineers - Vinyl-covered steel case - Yellow clad B5 blade has bold graduations - Folding hook ring - Large winding drum
Call For Price
Product #: LFKHW226D
Please Call for Special Orders
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Lufkin Banner® Engineer's tape measure is made to professional tradesman’s quality standards. The tape has a rugged, vinyl-covered steel case. The yellow clad blade (blade style B5) has bold graduations with black and red numbers for accurate measuring, and has a folding hook ring. The tape has large easy action winding drum and friction ishers; in addition, nylon rollers guide the tape smoothly in and out of case.
- ENGR : Abbreviation, engineer. This abbreviation is primarily used in product names for efficiency.
- SRVG: Abbreviation, surveying. The SRVG abbreviation is only used in the product name for efficiency.
|Vendor Part #:||HW226D|
|Blade Finish:||Yellow Clad|
|Blade Length:||100 ft.|
|Blade Width:||3/8 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.