Arbor: 7/8"; DIA.: 4-1/2"; Thickness: 1/8"
- √For use on Aluminum
- √For use on Non-Ferrous Metals
- √Cutting Metal
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
WALTER SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES - ALU™ Cutting wheels are built for cutting aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
Made from superior quality abrasive grain, these wheels are highly resistant to wear and make cutting fast with less effort.
These wheels are free from wax or lubricants so cleaning the surface before welding or applying a surface coating is not necessary.
Will not clog or glaze.
Type 27 wheel shape has a depressed center, making it possible to cut in tight spaces without any interference from the flange or mounting hardware.
For use with angle grinders
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
- Depressed Center Wheels: Depressed Center Wheels are similar to Type 1 (Cut-Off) wheels, but the center of the wheel (around the mounting hole) is pushed back (depressed). This depressed center it built to allow grinding on flat surfaces without interference from the flange or mounting hardware.
|Attachment Type:||Mounting Flange|
No customer reviews for the moment.