Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The GE SCS 1200 Construction Premium silicone sealant is a one-component, high strength, acetoxy cure silicone that provides excellent bonding, wearability and elasticity for structural, butt joint and general purpose sealing and glazing applications to glass and painted metal surfaces as well as many other common construction substrates.
The SCS 1200 has a joint movement capability of +/- 25% (ASTM C719),
With an Ultimate Tensile Strength of 480 psi (ASTM D412) and Ultimate Elongation of 513% (ASTM D412).
GE SCS 1200 is a candidate for use in structural glazing applications and may also be used as a weatherseal product for general purpose glazing, butt glazing and for tall glass-stiffened lobby systems.
SCS 1200 Construction Premium sealant has been successfully tested in protective glazing applications and may be considered a candidate for this application. The SCS 1200 may also be considered for sealing/bonding of HVAC systems, vents or other wall penetrations, glass block, glass aquariums, metal/plastic signs and marine hardware.
- Silicone: Sealants built to remain flexible without peeling, cracking or distorting and are excellent for use in areas that are prone to a lot of movement.
|Vendor Part #:||1201|
|Container Size:||[299 mL]|
|Full Cure Time:||24 hours ([6 mm] deep section at RT and 50% RH)|
|Hardness:||Shore A 28|
|Service Temperature:||[-48 degrees Celsius] to [204 degrees Celsius]|
|Tack Free Time:||[30 min.]|
|Work Life:||[5 min.] - [10 min.]|
- √General purpose glazing of glass and metal
- √General purpose bonding
- √Structural glazing of glass and metal
- √Butt glazing for glass lobby systems
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.