Available Online: 1
Availability in Store:
- √Cutting Threads into Steel
- √Cutting Threads into Non-Ferrous Metals
- √with Tapping Wrenches
- √with Power Tools
- √Final Tap for Blind Holes
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Unified ThreadsThe Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
These calfast approved bottom taps are built with straight flutes and high speed steel to create female threads in blind holes.
For hand or machine tapping
These taps include a RIGHT HAND, ground thread and produces a thread that will provide a TIGHT SEAL.
- Tap: A tap is built to cut a thread on the inside surface of a hole.
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
A few things you may need