Gauge: #10; Length: 1/2"
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Metal Fabrication
- √in Sheet Metal
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
PACKAGED Combination Drive
Zinc Finish with a Round head.
Pan (or Round) Head is the preferred choice for Machine Screws as they are built with a low-profile, large-diameter head that offers low clearance. It also has a slightly rounded top surface and short vertical sides. Its length is measured from under the head down to the tip. If general bearing strength is needed, we recommend that you use the Pan head. in most situations.
Zinc plated Machine Screws are a popular and economical if you are working with a pre-tapped hole and a nut. The Zinc plating is a particularly good choice when working with acidic woods like red/white oak in interiors, or when the screw is countersunk and plugged.
- Round Head : A pan or rounded head has a semi-elliptical top surface with a flat bearing surface. It's mainly used in general purpose construction.
- Machine Screw: A machine screw is a fastener similar to a bolts that has been built with a screw drive in the head, which allows the screw to be turned with a screwdriver.
|Vendor Part #:||655000000000000|
|Screw Drive Type:||Combination (Phillips/Slotted)|
No customer reviews for the moment.