Please Call for Special Orders
- √Speed Cure Time
- √For Use With 3M™ 550 Adhesive Sealant
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The 3M Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant Accelerator AC61 is built to speed up the bond to a variety of plastics, metals, concrete, wood, aluminum, most lacquered metals, polyester, glass or stone.
This accelerator helps to ensure excellent adhesion of nonporous surfaces and does not require moisture for curing.
This accelerator helps to provide a more consistent cure rate when mixed with polyurethane adhesive sealants.
This product works best when used with 3M 550 Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant.
Use with 550 adhesive sealants to speed its cure times!
Do not inhale the fumes of this product and if you get it on your skin, wash with lots of soapy water.
Wear polymer laminate gloves when handling this product and if exposure to fumes is high then a respirator that filters organic vapors and particulates is recommended.
How to Use
- For use with 3M 550 Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant
Clean-Up and Storage
Store away from heat and sunlight.
Store locked up and dispose of remaining product and container according to HAZMAT regulations.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- China Measures on Environmental Management of New Chemical Substances
- Japan Chemical Substance Control Law
- Philippines RA 6969
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||7100010299|
|Full Cure Time:||Less Than 24 Hours|
|Hardness:||45 Shore A|
|Container Type:||Sausage w/ Manifold|
|Work Time:||10 - 20 Minutes|
|Storage:||Well Ventilated Area and Locked Up|
|Flash Point :||70°C|
No customer reviews for the moment.