Drill Dia.: 1/2"
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Tap and Fractional Drill Bit Size ChartFind out what fractional drill bit to use for the size of tap.
These Calfast approved jobber length drill bits are built with a 135 degree Split Point and High Speed Steel for portable drilling in medium strength alloy materials, hardwood, and most other materials at a greater cutting speed.
A Construction Grade Bit!
Split Point bits reduce the thrust requirements and minimizes walking.
- Jobber Style Drill Bit: The most common type of drill bit available. Jobber means "something that does a job" and mostly refers now to the length of the bit. Jobber drill bits are 9 to 14 times longer than the diameter of the bit. They can come in a variety of metal types and are good for drilling wood, iron and different types of steel.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that has been cut over its length in a spiral pattern. This bit is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Coating:||Black & Gold|
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|