Estimated Availability Date:
This Makita LXT 2 Tool Compact Brushless Combo Kit (DLX2180MX) is built to provide long lasting power for all drilling and driving applications.
LED light in the handle helps to illuminate the work area making it possible to work in a variety of lighting conditions.
XPT™ Extreme Protection Technology is a labyrinth construction of paths built within the tool that prevents dust, debris, and liquids from entering the system to protect the longevity of the tool.
Built ergonomically to help reduce fatigue and has a comfortable rubber grip making it easy to hold onto the drill while wearing gloves.
Built with a compact and lightweight construction that minimizes worker fatigue!
Fuelled by an 18V (4.0 Ah) Li-Ion Battery Pack (BL1840) these Li-Ion batteries run longer and have more charge cycles than Ni-CAd and Ni-MH batteries.
The battery has a memory chip inside, that communicates with the charger, to help control the charging process and keep the batteries in optimal condition.
Built with LXT™ which stands for Lithium Extreme Technology, indicating Makita's line of lithium-powered tools and batteries.
Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver Drill (DHP484Z)
The Makita Cordless Hammer Driver Drill with 1/2" chuck is the perfect combination of high efficiency in a compact build.
The drill's eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions.
The drill has an independent battery fuel gauge that indicates approximate remaining battery power. Also, its NEW battery protection system ensures over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection (enhanced performance), battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
The drill has 21 clutch settings that deliver up to 530 in./lbs. of torque.
The drill also is built with all metal gears for more efficient power transmission and ultra-compact (only 7-1/8" long).
Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver (DTD153Z)
The Makita Cordless Impact Driver with 1/4" hex drive is the perfect combination of high efficiency in a compact build.
The driver's eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions.
The driver's brushless DC motor has a high ratio of power-to-weight and size, and the motor generates less heat buildup, making it ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/production jobs.
18V Li-Ion Charger (DC18RC)
Charges Li-ion or Ni-MH 7.2 - 18-volt batteries in 36 minutes!
When finished charging red light will turn green, and the charger will emit a sound to indicate the charge is complete. There are several sound options including mute to choose from.
The rapid charger has a built-in cooling fan system that will cool the battery before it will charge it, helping to protect the life of your batteries.
The following is included with the DLX2180MX kit:
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver / Drill (DHP484Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver (DTD153Z)
- (2) 18V Li-Ion 4.0 Ah Batteries BL1840 (196401-9)
- (1) 7.2-18V Rapid Battery Charger (DC18RC)
- (2) Hanging Hooks
- (1) Plastic Carrying Case
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DLX2180MX|
|LED Light:||Built Into Handle|
- √for Driving Fasteners
- √for Drilling
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Deck & Treated Wood Screws Decking Screws are specialized fasteners built to resist corrosion in adverse outdoor environmental conditions
- Product | Wood Screws Wood Screws are tapered fasteners ending in a sharp point.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.