- The following trades find this product useful:
- √for Cutting Holes in Aluminum
- √for Cutting Holes in Copper
- √for Cutting Holes in Laminates
- √for Cutting Holes in Mild Steel
- √for Cutting Holes in Plastic
- √for Cutting Holes in Wood
- √Penetrating Steel
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Greenlee Step Bit, #3 is built to drill a wide range of hole sizes.
This step bit comes to a point, is self-starting and is ideal for drilling small and large-diameter holes in 3/8” mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic, and laminates.
Coated with black oxide to enhance durability and generate fast and accurate holes with less heat, resulting in longer bit tip life.
Resists walking or skidding even on round surfaces.
11 hole sizes ranging from 3/16” to 13/16”!
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Vendor Part #:||34403|
|Hole Sizes:||13/16 inch , 1/4 inch , 5/16 inch , 3/8 inch , 7/16 inch , 1/2 inch , 9/16 inch , 5/8 inch , 11/16 inch , 3/4 inch , 13/16 inch|
|Max Thickness:||10 gauge|
|Minimum Chuck Size:||3/8 inch|
|Overall Length:||3.5625 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.