- The following trades find this product useful:
Call for Availability
- √Fishing Conduit
- √Installation of Data/Telecommunication Cables
- √Pulling Cable
- √Pulling Wire
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Greenlee Cable-Cream® Pulling Lubricant is a light-yellow cream made from an advanced formula that makes pulling faster and easier.
This lubricant is compatible with all cable insulation types.
It dries slowly to a thin non-conductive, non-hardening residue, and adheres well to the cable without messy dripping, which reduces waste. The lubricant cleans up easily, and is non-staining.
It won't break down or separate after exposure to freezing cold (-5°C/20°F) or blistering heat (50°C/122°F), and is environmentally safe / non-hazardous.
- Pulling Lubricant: A pulling lubricant (or cable-pulling lubricant) is built to lower the pulling tension and friction during cable installation. This helps cable run smoothly over the surface of the conduit, and helps to prevent potential damage.
|Vendor Part #:||CRM-5|
|PH Range:||7 to 8|
|Standard:||C/US UL Listed|
No customer reviews for the moment.