- √On the Jobsite
- √at the Construction Site
- √in Tight Work Spaces
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Metal
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Plastic
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Wood
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita Die Grinder (906) is an affordable, lightweight grinder.
This grinder is ideal for precision grinding!
It's a palm sized grinder for multi-applications, and performs at high speed (25,000 RPM) for maximum production.
The following is included with this grinder:
- Collet Cone -1/4” (763625-8)
- Wrenches - for Collet Nut (781008-0)
- Wrench (781003-0)
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
|Amperage Measurement:||2.0 amps at 120 V|
|Collet Size:||1/4 inch|
|Net Weight:||2.1 lbs.|
|No Load Speed:||25000 RPM|
|Noise Level:||78 dB|
|Overall Length:||11.125 inches|
|Vibration Level:||5.0 m/s²|
No customer reviews for the moment.