- √On the Jobsite
- √at the Construction Site
- √in Tight Work Spaces
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Metal
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Plastic
- √Grinding, Sanding, Buffing, & Machining Wood
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Makita Die Grinder (906) is an affordable, lightweight grinder.
This grinder is ideal for precision grinding!
It's a palm sized grinder for multi-applications, and performs at high speed (25,000 RPM) for maximum production.
The following is included with this grinder:
- Collet Cone -1/4” (763625-8)
- Wrenches - for Collet Nut (781008-0)
- Wrench (781003-0)
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
|Vendor Part #:||906|
|Amperage Measurement:||2.0 amps at 120 V|
|Collet Size:||1/4 inch|
|Net Weight:||2.1 lbs.|
|No Load Speed:||25000 RPM|
|Noise Level:||78 dB|
|Overall Length:||11.125 inches|
|Vibration Level:||5.0 m/s²|
No customer reviews for the moment.