Please Call for Special Orders
- √On the Jobsite
- √Scraping Adhesives
- √for Cutting Metal
- √Sanding Wood
- √Rasping Adhesives
- √Polishing Wood
- √Polishing Metal
- √Grinding Mortar
- √Grinding Adhesive
- √for Cutting Wood
- √for Cutting Plastic Pipes
- √for Cutting Galvanized Metal Pipes
- √for Cutting Drywall
- √for Cutting Copper Pipes
- √at the Construction Site
- √Scraping Paint
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Makita Cordless Tool-less Multi-Tool (LXMT02ZKX1) is Makita's FIRST cordless multi-tool!
The NEW battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection (enhanced performance), battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
The multi-tool accepts standard oscillating interface system (OIS) accessories.
There is a battery capacity warning light indicates ideal time to recharge battery.
Its compact build allows access to restricted work areas.
The soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start-up shock, and the variable speed dial enables operator to adjust tool speed based on materials or application.
There is a sliding lock-on switch, which is ideal for operation during periods of prolonged use.
Its ergonomic, easy-to-grip shape enables comfortable handling in a wide variety of applications.
The following is included with the multi-tool:
- Hex Wrench 5 (783233-9)
- 3-1/2" BIM Saw Blade (B-21325)
- 1-1/8" Plunge Saw Blade (B-21353)
- Sanding Pad (B-21537)
- Adapter A (313248-8)
- Adapter C (313249-6)
- Accessory Tool Box (821538-0)
- Plastic Carrying Case (141562-0)
This is the TOOL ONLY. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||LXMT02ZKX1|
|Battery:||18 Volt ( 3.0 Ah ) Li-Ion|
|Net Weight:||3.1 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||78 dB|
|Oscillation Angle:||3.2 degrees Total|
|Overall Length:||12.75 inches|
|Strokes Per Minute:||6000 - 20000 SPM|
|Vibration Level:||2.5 m/s²|
No customer reviews for the moment.