Please Call for Special Orders
- √at the Construction Site
- √Door Jam Cuts
- √Flush Cutting
- √for Grinding
- √Grout Removal
- √Plunge Cutting
- Article | BOSCH L-BOXX Mobility System Stackable BOXXes, inlays, and transport devices that are completely compatible with each other.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The BOSCH Multi-X Oscillating Tool EC BL Motor (Tool Only) (MXH180BL) has brushless EC motor technology offers up to 30% more power and better efficiency for increased runtime and exceptional motor life in an ultra-compact design. Its built for many applications and materials, including flush-cutting, plunge cutting, sanding, grinding, grout removal, and scraping.
The 18V Brushless Multi-X™ provides power and speed comparable to the Bosch MX30E electric Multi-X tool.
The variable-speed dial has a speed range from 8,000 to 20,000 RPM.
Its Constant Response™ circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection.
This tool uses OIS Oscillating Tool accessories, including the OSCAD1 adapter for use with many competitor accessories.
The tool-less accessory change lever makes it very easy to attach or reposition OIS oscillating accessories in any of 12 positions without need for wrench or screwdriver.
The ergonomic small grip circumference is built for comfort and control.
It's so compact that it can reach into corners and other tight spaces.
The reinforced gearing and metal gear housing is constructed for optimal force transmission, durability, and low vibration.
This tool is ideal for door jamb cuts — unlike some competitor models, the tool's flat nose allows a full 13/16" depth of cut when using standard 3-1/2" segment blades, such as when flush-cutting.
There are no-mar plastic ribs that protect the vertical surface on the front of the tool.
This tool has an easy-to-use on/off switch, and has easy brush access.
The BAT620 4.0 Ah FatPack Battery (sold separately) features the CoolPack™ Design with special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools it by pulling heat out from within the battery. This battery provides up to 65% more run time than BAT619G 3.0 Ah FatPack Battery.
The following is included with the tool kit:
- 18V Oscillating Multitool (MXH180)
- Segment Saw Blade (OSC312F)
- L-BOXX 2
- Exact Fit™ Tool Insert Tray
- Accessory Storage Box
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||MXH180BL|
|Battery:||18 Volt Li-Ion|
|Oscillation Angle:||2.8 degrees Total|
|Oscillations Per Minute:||8000 - 20000 OPM|
|Overall Height:||6.15 inches|
|Overall Length:||12.6 inches|
|Overall Width:||3.0 inches|
|Strokes Per Minute:||8000 - 20000 SPM|
No customer reviews for the moment.