No customer reviews for the moment.
The DeWALT Handheld Air Compressor (D55151) is lightweight, which makes it easy to use and handles well in a variety of orientations.
This air compressor has 3.2 CFM delivered at 100 PSI pump, which enables quick recovery.
There is an oil lubricated pump that improves the tool's durability, with a cast iron cylinder that extends the pump's life.
The high-flow regulator is a great feature that increases the tool's performance.
There are dual soft start valves, which assist in cold weather start-up.
The 4 gallon twin stack tank has the best construction on the market.
The following is included with this tool:
- DEWALT® Compressor Oil
- Electric Compressor: An electric compressor is driven by an electric engine and is ideal for situations where local power is available. They are less costly and require little maintenance.
- Air Compressor: A machine that puts potential energy into air, using either an electric or gasoline engine, converting the air into pressurized air. This pressurized air can then be used to power pneumatic tools.
|Vendor Part #:||D55151|
|Actual FAD-CFM @ 100 PSI :||3.2 CFM|
|Net Weight:||53.32 lbs.|
|No Load Speed - Pump:||3400 RPM|
|Overall Height:||16.75 inches|
|Overall Width:||15 inches|
|Tank Size:||4 gal.|
|Total Length:||18.5 inches|
- √at the Construction Site
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.