Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
The Makita 1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver with Brushless Motor is built to deliver high performance in an ultra-compact build.
This hammer drill/driver uses eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) to offer maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions.
The battery has an LED charge level indicator that displays approximate remaining battery power.
The brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio and generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/production applications.
The unique battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
Comes with 21 clutch settings deliver up to 1,090 in. lbs. of torque, all-metal gears for more efficient power transmission, ultra-compact design (only 8-1/8" long), dual-LED job lights with afterglow feature, and improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold.
In the Box
The following is included with this 1/2" Hammer Driver/Drill (DHP481RTE):
- (2) 18V (5.0 Ah) Li-Ion Batteries BL1850B (196675-2)
- (1) Rapid Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Battery Cover (450128-8)
- (1) Side Handle (126413-8)
- (2) Double-Ended Bits (784637-8)
- (1) Bit Holder (452947-8)
- (1) Stopper Pole (122576-8)
- (1) 1/2" Keyless Drill Chuck (763248-2)
- (1) Hook (346449-3)
- (1) Plastic Carrying Case (821524-1)
Accessories Sold Separately.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DHP481RTE|
|Blows per Minute - High:||0-31,500 BPM|
|Blows Per Minute - Low:||0-8,250 BPM|
|Drilling Capacity - Concrete:||5/8 inch|
|Drilling Capacity - Steel:||1/2 inch|
|Drilling Capacity - Wood:||3 inches|
|Max Fastening Torque:||1,090 in. lbs.|
|Net Weight:||6 lbs.|
|No Load Speed - High:||0-2100 RPM|
|No Load Speed - Low:||0-550 RPM|
|Noise Level:||85 dB|
|Overall Length:||8-1/8 inches|
|Vibration Level:||6.5 m/s²|
- √Drilling and Driving Screws
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.