Call for availability
Ensure others are aware of work being performed overhead to avoid injury.
- Place in areas where work is being performed above the line of sight
- Remind workers and others to remain vigilant for potential hazards
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
- Safety Tag: A tag that is used to warn workers of unsafe equipment and to direct them to not use the equipment until serviced.
|Vendor Part #:||MCRT614VP|
|Color:||Black on Yellow|
|Dimensions:||10 inch x 14 inch|
- √Alerting People to Hazardous Situations
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.