- The following trades find this product useful:
- √Tagging Out Energized Equipment
- √Protecting Electricians
- √Preventing Death or Serious Injury
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Electrical Products See our selection of electrical products that help keep energy flowing!
The OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate – Electricians At Work is built to alert workers to out of service equipment.
These safety tags are built with space to write information on both sides of the tag with its scuff resistant, matte surface that is easy to write on.
These traditional OSHA-style tags are the most widely recognized design format in the industry.
Made from pulp-free polyolefin-based material that will not rip or break down in moisture that is ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure.
Prevent electrical injuries by attaching tag to equipment being serviced!
- Safety Tag: A tag that is used to warn workers of unsafe equipment and to direct them to not use the equipment until serviced.
|Vendor Part #:||MDT166CTP|
|Application:||Tag Out Equipment|
|Environment Use:||Indoor & Short-Term Outdoors|
|Packaging:||Bag of 25 Tags|
|Resistances:||Moisture / Scuffs|
No customer reviews for the moment.