Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability
Ensure others are aware of the dangers posed by locked out equipment with this safety tag.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
- Safety Tag: A tag that is used to warn workers of unsafe equipment and to direct them to not use the equipment until serviced.
|Vendor Part #:||MLT407PTP|
|Color:||Red/Black on White|
|Dimensions:||5-3/4 inch x 3-1/4 inch|
- √Alerting People to Hazardous Situations
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.