Please Call for Special Orders
- √Drives Rivets into Steel
- Article | Blind Rivet Reference Guide Learn more about rivets and how they are measured.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The JET 409001 Heavy Duty Rivet Gun (Rivet Tool) gives you 3/16" capacity, 2150 ft./lbs. of power and a 1/4" inlet.
The new improved model offers you powerful pulling load of 2,150 lbs., and can be used on steel and aluminum rivets up to 3/16”.
The handle and cylinder are made using a special low-pressure casting process, which significantly increases the tool's strength and durability.
Its longer 16mm stroke sets rivets in one hit, increasing your efficiency.
This tool is very compact and lightweight at only 3.08 lbs., and it's built with a high grade, heat treated 3 piece jaw.
This tool includes the following nose pieces:
- 3/32” (2.4mm)
- 1/8” (3.2mm)
- 5/32” (4.0mm)
- 3/16” (4.8mm)
- Riveters: Power or hand tools used to install a rivet through a hole between two or more materials in order to secure them together.
|Air Inlet:||1/4 inch NPT|
|Avg. Air Consumption :||0.7 cfm|
|Min. Hose Size:||3/8 inch|
|Nosepiece:||3/32 inch , 1/8 inch , 5/32 inch , 3/16 inch|
|Pull Force:||2150 lbs.|
|Rivet Capacity:||3/16 inch|
|Sound Pressure (dBA):||75 dBA|
|Vibration Level:||2.5 m/s²|
No customer reviews for the moment.