Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 8-1/4” Table Saw with One-Key™is built to provide the power and performance of a 15A electric table saw.
This cordless, professional table saw comes with a brushless motor that delivers 5,800 RPM of power providing you the same performance as a 15A corded table saw.
This saw has ONE-KEY™ performance and tracking technology built right into the tool allowing you to monitor how and where this tool is being used directly from your phone.
This table saw Comes with onboard storage, all metal frame, and tool-free guard and riving knife changes.
Uses a rack and pinion fence system for ultimate control and safety, plus this saw has a vertical capacity of 2-1/2" making it the tool of choice for 2x dimensional lumber.
Cuts over 600 feet of plywood on one charge with the all-new M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 12.0Ah Battery Pack.
Delivers a 24" rip capacity - the same as a 10" Electric Table Saw!
This High Output 12.0Ah Battery delivers up to 50% more power and runs 50% cooler than Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM HD 9 amp hour Battery.
The heavy-duty, professional grade battery will perform without compromise below -18°C, making this battery system a perfect choice for Canadian weather.
The following is included with this table saw:
- (1) M18™ Redlithium High Output 12.0Ah Battery (48-11-1812)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) Anti Kick Back Pawls
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Guard
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Riving Knife
Batteries and accessories sold separately with the TOOL ONLY option.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2736-21HD|
|Blade Diameter:||8-1/4 inches|
|Max RPM:||5,800 RPM|
|Max Bevel Angle:||47 degrees|
|Max Cutting Depth at 45°:||1-3/4 inches|
|Max Cutting Depth at 90°:||2-1/2 inches|
- √Ideal for Plywood
- √for Cutting Wood
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.