- √Light to Medium Duty Hand Protection
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Personal Protectionhttps://www.calfast.com/4070-Personal-Protection
- Article | Guide to New ANSI Cut Levelshttps://www.calfast.com/wiki/994-guide-to-the-new-an...
The Watson 359 Stealth Stringer Gloves are built to provide light to medium duty cut and abrasion resistance in general construction and industrial environments.
These gloves are made a fine gauge HPPE, nylon, glass, and lycra shell.
They are coated with polyurethane on the palms to help increase dexterity and cut resistance.
Made with an seamless knit shell with an open back design to help keep hands cool and comfortable.
These gloves are great for light to medium duty use!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ANSI: A2 582g
- EN 388: 4342B
|Wrist :||Snug-Fitting Knit|