Hole Pattern: 9/16” x 1-1/8” slots on 2" centers; Height: 1"; Width: 1-5/8"
Please Call for Special Orders
- √Hanging overhead electrical wire
- √Connect lightweight structural loads in building construction
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
Metal Framing Channel - Cold Formed STRUT
√ 316 STAINLESS STEEL - 12 Gauge
Built with inturned lips providing the ability to make attachments at any point.
Slotted strut eliminates the need for precise field measuring for hole locations and comes in a variety of pre-punched patterns.
Excellent for individual fastening or for efficiently constructing pipe or tube routes and more!
By cold working the steel, mechanical properties are increased, allowing lightweight structures to carry the required load.
Corrosion resistance of carbon steel varies widely with coating and alloy.
Stainless steel is non-magnetic and belongs to the austenitic stainless steel group.
Strut made from stainless steel helps to reduce long-term maintenance costs, is resistant to high ambient temperatures, has a nice appearance, and has a stable yield strength and high creep strength.
Type 316 stainless steel contains slightly more nickel than 304 stainless steel and it contains molybdenum that gives it better corrosion resistance in chloride and sulfuric acid environments.
- Strut Channel: A strut channel is a standardized light-duty structural support system used in the construction and electrical industries.
|Material:||316 Stainless Steel|
No customer reviews for the moment.