Color: Black; Size: Medium
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
The Milwaukee M12™ Heated Woman's AXIS™ Jacket is built to distribute heat to the chest, back, and shoulders 3x faster than previous models.
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Heated Women’s AXIS™ Jackets are designed to protect from cold and weather on the jobsite.
A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment.
Comes with a NEW Quick-Heat function that creates and distributes heat three times faster than our previous women's jackets and market competitors.
AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer jacket, and protects from wind and water.
Heats 3x faster than previous generations!
These heated jacket kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders.
Operates on an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Li-ion compact battery that provides up to 8 hours of run-time.
In the Box
The following is included with this Heated Jacket (233 Series):
- (1) M12™ Heated Woman's AXIS™ Jacket (233-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12™ Compact Charger and Power Source (48-59-1201)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
|Heated Zones:||Chest, Back and Shoulders|
|Liner Type:||Brushed Tricot|
|Product Care:||Washer and Dryer Safe|
|Resistances:||Wind & Water|
No customer reviews for the moment.