Color: Camo; Size: Large
Call for availability.
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Milwaukee STUD Measuring Tapes Discover the Newest Tape Measure from Milwaukee Tools
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
The Milwaukee M12™ Heated QUIETSHELL™ Jacket is built to distribute heat to the chest, back, and front hand pockets.
These heated jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to your chest, back and front hand pockets.
A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather.
This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket has a NEW Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than our previous jackets and market competitors.
Featuring the NEW Realtree Edge® pattern for use in wooded environments, QuietShell Stretch Polyester reduces noise from movement.
The durable material also provides wind and water resistance to survive the elements.
Heats 3x faster than previous generations!
Operates on an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Li-ion compact battery that provides up to 8 hours of run-time.
In the Box
The following is included with this Heated Jacket (202B Series):
- (1) M12™ Heated QUIETSHELL™ Jacket (222-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12™ Charger and Portable Power Source (48-59-1201)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Color:||RealTree EDGE Camouflage|
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
|Heated Zones:||Chest, Back and Pockets|
|Liner Type:||Brushed Tricot|
|Product Care:||Washer and Dryer Safe|
|Resistances:||Wind & Water|
No customer reviews for the moment.