Color: Black; Size: X-Large
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Heated AXIS™ Vests are designed to protect from the cold and weather on the jobsite.
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated vest kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders.
A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated vest to three heat settings.
This MILWAUKEE® heated vest has a new Quick-Heat function that creates and distributes heat three times faster than previous vests and market competitors.
These vests are built with AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer vest, and protecting from wind and water.
- (1) M12™ Heated AXIS™ Vest (303-20)
- (1) M12™ Battery Holder
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||MWT303B-21L|
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
No customer reviews for the moment.