- √for Grinding Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Bosch 4-1/2" Ergonomic Angle Grinder is built with a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control.
Bosch's 4-1/2" angle grinder is the perfect size for getting into hard to reach locations where you need superior power and performance.
This grinder is equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings, and direct-motor cooling, and is built for longer tool life.
For added convenience, it has an auxiliary handle, a lock-on slide switch and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles.
Super powerful 10 amp motor for professional results!
This grinder produces 11,000 RPM and it has spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power.
The auxiliary handle provides improved user control during grinding and cutting applications.
In the Box
The following is included with this Angle Grinder (GWS10-45E):
- (1) 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (GWS10-45E)
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Flange Kit
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Wheel Guard
Grinding Wheels Sold Separately.
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
- Angle Grinder: A handheld power tool used for grinding and polishing surfaces like metal and stone. Can also be called a side grinder or disc grinder.
|Vendor Part #:||GWS10-45E|
|Amperage Measurement:||10.0 amps at 120 V|
|No Load Speed:||11,000 RPM|
|Spindle:||5/8 inch - 11|
|Wheel Diameter:||4-1/2 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.