Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
The Freud Ball Bearing router bits feature superior quality ball bearings. Lubricated with a high temperature lubricant to withstand the stresses of turning at 22,000 RPM. Bearings are also shielded to keep out the unwanted wood dust and chips that greatly reduce bearing life.
- Router Bit: A router bit is used with a router to cut a variety of different groove and profile shapes in various materials like wood or plastic.
- Bearing Flush Trim Bits: Cutting tools built to provide a decorative bead like contour edging for cabinets, molding and furniture.
|Vendor Part #:||62-108|
|Bearing Diameter:||22 mm|
|Inside Diameter:||8 mm|
- √Bits that can accommodate a 3/16" arbor bearing
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.