We are pleased to announce the reopening of our Three Calgary Showrooms!
Showrooms reopen FRIDAY, MAY 15th / 2020
As an integral member of Calgary’s Construction & Industrial Communities, we are not underestimating the importance of a well-thought-out plan to reopen our showrooms. The management team at Calgary Fasteners & Tools is focused on providing a high level of safety and comfort while ensuring our customers have access to the goods, services, and expertise that are essential to completing their work.
Please note the following key points to our reopening:
- NO CASH at this time. Debit, Credit, and Account Only,
- All customers must sanitize their hands before continuing into the store,
- All customers must respect floor markings and signs designed to ensure proper social distancing between customers and staff,
- We will be monitoring and regulating the number of customers in the store,
- No more than one person in an aisle at one time,
- Please only one person per company,
- Washrooms will be closed to customers,
- Anyone displaying symptoms should not enter and will be asked to leave without service.
Store operating hours
At the moment, we are not changing our preexisting operating hours. We will be open from 7am till 5pm Monday to Friday, and 8am till 12pm on Saturdays. We’re closed the Saturday of a long weekend.
Increased cleaning and hygiene practices
While our showrooms have been closed, we’ve taken the time to implement enhanced cleaning practices and sanitary practices. When we reopen, we will continue these efforts, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Plexiglass dividers between customers and employees,
- Sanitizing pens, credit/debit machines, and sales counters after use,
- Hand sanitizer station for customer's use.
Return Policy during the COVID 19 Pandemic
Calfast will accept the following returns:
- Defective product
- Products sold in error by Calfast staff
Other returns that are acceptable:
- Customer purchases made in error may be returned at this time and the product must be in re-sellable condition and in it’s original packaging. These returns may be subject to a re-stocking fee at the discretion of Calgary Fasteners Management.
- If you are returning any large quantities of product purchased for the purpose of stockpiling; it will be at our Management’s discretion to decide if the return is acceptable and if we are charging a restocking fee.
Not acceptable returns:
- We are not accepting any personal protective equipment (PPE) returns due to sanitary reasons during the pandemic
Please note that our delivery drivers have been instructed to not accept any returns when they are dropping off shipments. Please contact your sales representative or your branch to process a return.
Notice on product availability:
We are experiencing low stock levels on all our masks, as well as other PPE products such as hand sanitizer, face shields, and nitrile gloves. As the situation progresses we expect more shortages so please contact us for further info.