Introducing Makita's XGT 40V Li-Ion Max Cordless and Brushless Series of Stand-Alone Power Tools!
40 Reasons to Upgrade
- Charging adapter has enabled consumers to charge both LXT and XGT batteries when using the XGT charger
- XGT and LXT will co-exist to provide users with an unmatched line-up of cordless tools
- XGT is a genuine solution for high demand Industrial applications
- The XGT range of tools and batteries come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery, tool and charger
- XGT has the ability to adapt to even higher technology advances in the future
- The batteries are designed to include impact absorbing padding and a heavy-duty outer casing
- batteries and tools are also built to withstand tough environmental conditions with IP56 rating on the batteries
- The tools to include added housing and battery terminal strength
- Selected tools have been submitted for approval to qualify for IPX4 water resistance protection
- The BL4025 2.5 Ah battery charges in 28 minutes
- the BL4040 4.0 Ah battery charges in 45 minutes
- A hammer drill with 150 Nm MAX Fastening Torque*
- More Compact 182mm Hammer Drill & 217mm Impact wrench
- An Impact wrench with 2,030 Nm Nut Busting Torque*
- An Impact Driver with 220 Nm MAX Fastening Torque
- A Recip Saw & Circ Saw with up to 3,000 no load speed
- Cut 70% Faster with 40V Recip compared to DJR360
- 66mm MAX Cutting Depth with the new Circ Saw
- A jobsite fan that will keep you cool all day
- A grinder with up to 6,000 no load speed
- Cut 40% Faster with 40V Grinder compared to DGA504
- Rotary hammer that are 30% faster when compared to 28mm corded rotary hammer
- Electronic 4-stage impact driver power selection
- Impact driver 6x assist modes that include 2x T-modes, 1x wood mode, and 3x bolt modes
- Brushless Motors
- Electric Brakes
- Drill switch 2 mechanical gears and Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) that shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- A drill that includes an electronic digital clutch that reduces bulkiness around the clutch and gives up to 41 speeds to choose from
- Circ saws compatible with AWS™ for wireless connectivity with compatible dust extraction.
- Hammers & Wrenches have built-in anti-vibration technology
- Grinders with a mesh vent that allow for cooling of the tool without getting any debris inside the gear mechanisms
- One battery required vs two
- Twice the power, performance and speed of the equivalent 18-volt tool
- Built for demanding work that can replace corded versions and is leading to a completely cordless job site
- Considerably faster than Makita LXT 18 Volt tools and faster than corded
- Battery packs are approximately the same size and weight as the 18-volt batteries, just have larger capacity cells to handle the higher voltage
- LED charge indicator on the batteries
- Over 50 tools already in this platform with more to come
- Create Job Site Envy
- Toolbox Pride
These tools run off of Makita's new 40 volt batteries and have extreme power, speed, and control and are built to supply professionals with the power they need for demanding work.
XGT is a new system of cordless technology that comes with its own tools, batteries, and rapid charger. The tools, batteries, and charger can all communicate with each other to prevent damage to the tools. This technology provides optimum performance and fast charging rates.
The Tool Line-Up
Get the optional charger adapter to charge any of your Makita 14.4V or 18V LXT batteries in ONLY 45 MINUTES compared to the 55 minutes on a standard Makita charger.
Why 40 Volts? To provide industrial users with OVER TWICE the power, performance, and speed of the equivalent 18-volt power tool! Get yours today!
Please CONTACT US to come out to your shop or site and try out the new 40v for yourself!
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2021