If a customer purchases an item, the following rules will apply in the case of our RETURN POLICY (which also complies with our ISO Program).
- Special Order Products are not subject to return for any reason without prior management approval,
- The item the customer wishes to return must not have been used and is in new condition,
- Any potential return must be initiated within 30 days from date of purchase and proof of purchase is required from the customer,
- Should a return be authorized, the goods must be returned in its original packaging,
- To initiate a return, the customer must complete the return process (as found below)
- Any approved return MUST be accompanied by our Return Goods Authorization available for download after completion,
- Depending on circumstance which will be determined at the time of request, the customer may be liable for restocking charges and/or return freight charges,
- The Vendor/manufactuer's warranty applies in all events as the primary warranty policy, while the secondary policy is applied by Calgary Fasteners & Tools Ltd under our ISO program,
- In the case of an approved return, it will be inspected by the vendor/manufacturer representative as part of the determination process,
- If the return request is in a negative form, the customer will be given contact information so he is able to continue his return request through arbitration.
At any point in the process we may request an image of the product to confirm part number and condition.
A confirmation e-mail of approved or declined return will be sent to the customer when a decision has been made.
- Navigate to https://www.calfast.com/order-history
- Select the order you are disputing
- Allow the page to load
- Select the checkbox beside the Product Reference Number
- Add the amount of quantity you wish to return
- Below the order total (in the merchandise return section) please type your reason for your return
- In the dropdown (below the text box) please select how you would like to be contacted in future correspondence
- Then select “Make an RMA Slip”
- At this point you may receive an error notice, please disregard this notice.
Returning online orders can also be completed in store.