- √for Cutting Low Carbon Steel
- √for Cutting Cold Rolled Steel
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Wiss A Series Straight Pattern Snips are built for cutting straight and wide curves in light gauge stock.
Blades are rust resistant and individually hand edged for maximum cutting efficiency.
They include a flat face that helps to guide the tool along a straight line.
The blades are built with the finest quality steel and are hot drop-forged for sharp edge and long life.
Includes cushioned handles for comfort and better grip.
|Cutting Capacity:||23 gauge Low Carbon Steel|