Arbor: 5/8" - 11; DIA.: 4-1/2"; Grit: Coarse; MaxRPM: 3,800; Width: 4"
- √For use on Stainless Steel
- √For use on Aluminum
- √For use on Brass
- √For use on Copper
- √For use on Metal Alloys
- √Polishing Metal
- √Burnishing Metal
- √Blending Metal
- √Deburring Metal
- √Cleaning Metal
- √Brightening Metal
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
Walter Surface Technologies BLENDEX™ solid drums are built to produce a large selection of shadow-free finishes on stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper and other alloys. These drums are suitable for polishing, burnishing, blending, cleaning, deburring and brightening metals.
Is a non-loading, non-woven material that will not smear or contaminate the work piece. It also makes it possible to achieve a food grade finish.
These drums are built to be long lasting, while providing uniform and consistent finishes.
Also great for surface conditioning.
Product Finish if used on a 2B Stainless Steel Surface
|#4 Sanitary finish||#4 Pharmaceutical finish||#7 Light polish|
For use with drum sanders
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
|Arbor:||5/8 inch -11|
|Max RPM:||3,800 RPM|