- √Cement Board to Wood Applications
- √Cement Board to Light Gauge Metal Applications
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Pro-Twist Wafer Head w/ Numbs Cement Board All-Weather Coated Jug of Screws are high-low threaded screws built to attach cement board to wood or light gauge metal (25 to 20 gauge)
Built with a 2/5” diameter wafer head with nibs to facilitate seating and minimize strip out.
All-Weather Coating guarantees 1,000 hours of exterior life!
- High Low Thread: The High Low thread system self tapping / thread forming. The thread pattern consists of both a high thread and a low thread that alternates along the screw. The lower thread can be anywhere from a half to a third of the size of the high thread, which is sharper and flatter than a standard thread.
- Cement Board: Cement board is built with a combination of reinforcing fibers and cement assembled into standard sheet sizes at 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cement board is typically used as a tile backing board.
|Point Type:||Sharp Point|
No customer reviews for the moment.