Barrel Length: 7.5 Inches
Call for Availability
- √Dispensing Gunnable Insulating Foam Sealant
- √Dispensing Gunnable Adhesive
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The GREAT STUFF PRO™ 14 Foam Dispensing Guns are built with lightweight, high-strength aluminum body with a metal trigger. They also include a flow-control mechanism that dispenses beads from 1/8" to 3" — exactly where it's needed!
All GREAT STUFF PRO™ foam dispensing guns are designed to create an airtight and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can.
The gun to can seal prevents the foam from curing and blocking the dispensing valve, letting you reuse the can for up to one month. When storing foam, always keep a gun securely attached to the top of the can.
Built with a flow control screw mechanism located on the back of the gun. This screw mechanism allows the user to dispense a foam from 1/8" to 3" in size.
The gun tip type will help to place the bead precisely where you want it.
One-hand operation eases use in tight spots and hard-to-reach applications!
GREAT STUFF PRO™ 14
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum body with a metal trigger
- Has a flow-control mechanism that dispenses beads from 1/8” to 3” — exactly where it’s needed
- Provides greater precision and access to hard-to-reach areas
- Non-stick coated can adapter and needle
- Large flow control knob with secured back-screw system
- Replaceable smooth dispensing nozzle
- Works with all GREAT STUFF PRO™ cans
- No-drip dispensing
- Creates an air- and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can
- Includes plastic tapered tips
Get all the benefits of the PRO 14 Gun plus the following:
GREAT STUFF PRO™ 14XL
- Extra long reach
- Includes a 40" barrel for accessing hard-to-reach areas and to apply adhesive standing up
- Comes with a forked guide tip
- Expanding Foam Adhesives: Adhesives that expand when expelled and harden when exposed to air. They can be used to insulate, seal gaps and cracks, or adhere surfaces together.
No customer reviews for the moment.