Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability
Superior Glove is a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of safety gloves and sleeves.
Since 1910, they have been protecting workers across the globe with specialized hand and arm protection for every major industry.
Superior Glove products are engineered at their headquarters in Ontario, Canada, but their team and production facilities span across Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central America.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Superior Endura® Fully Lined - Winter Ready Split Cowhide Fitter Gloves are built to protect the hands of those who work with machinery, forklifts, equipment, and construction materials in harsh Canadian Winters.
These gloves are made with the standard Gunn Pattern built with split-leather palms and knuckle straps, as well as all-split thumbs and fingertips, for the best protection from scrapes and abrasion
The rest of the glove is made of cotton twill fabric for extra flexibility and lightness and comes with an elastic wristband to help keep the glove on.
The long 2.5" stiff rubberized gauntlet cuff provides increased forearm protection and moisture resistance.
Includes an Acrylic Fleece BOA lining built for warmth while cushioning hands against knocks offering greater warmth without the bulk.
It takes a lot of wear and tear to destroy these gloves!
- These gloves are good for light oil and minimal water exposure and are naturally durable for medium wear and tear.
- Level 3 ANSI Puncture Resistant
Although they don't require much care, it is best to try and not get them wet, as this will discolor the leather as well as stiffen them, making them not as comfortable to wear or as supple.
- Gunn-Cut Pattern: A glove style where the two middle fingers are sewn into the palm, the index finger and thumb are fully wrapped in leather and so are the fingertips and knuckle strap. Has a wing thumb design, elastic back and an open cuff. These types of gloves are generously sized and made for comfort and heavy-duty use.
|Vendor Part #:||66BRBOA|
|Liner Type:||Acrylic fleece BOA|
|Glove Cut Pattern:||Gunn|
|Cuff Style:||Rubberized Safety Cuff|
|ANSI Puncture Level:||3|
- √Protecting Hands and Knuckles from Abrasions, Scrapes and Abuse
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Video | Superior Gloves ANSI New Cut Levels Find out why the ANSI has new levels of cut protection and what they are!
- Video | Superior Gloves Testimonial Our very own safety manager explains why Superior Gloves works for us!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.