CONTR Size: 20 gram
- √Gluing Virtually Everything
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Gorilla Super Gorilla Glue is built to bond virtually everything together. Works on wood, metal, stone, ceramics, plastics (except polyethylene and polypropylene), PVC sheet (except PVC pipe), brick, paper, and rubber.
This glue works best on clean surfaces that are tight fitting.
Wear gloves and avoid getting this glue on your skin. It will instantly bond skin together.
Do not microwave or heat this glue.
How to Use
- Protect work area from spills
- Apply small amount to one surface
- Press the surfaces together for 10-45 seconds
Approximately 1 drop per 6.5 centimeters squared.
|Open Working Time||Instant Bond|
|Clamp Time||10-45 Seconds|
|Light Handling||1-5 Minutes|
|100% Cured||24 Hours|
Uncured glue can be cleaned with a DRY cloth or with paint thinner and any cured glue can be removed with a chisel, scraper or sandpaper.
- Wipe nozzle with a dry cloth. If hard to clean, use some paint thinner and replace with the anti-clog cap.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children and animals.
Certifications and Standards
- ASTM D-4236
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||7805201|
|Full Cure Time:||100% in 24 hours|
|Environment Use:||Indoor ONLY|
|Coverage:||1 drop / 6.5 cm squared|
No customer reviews for the moment.