Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Wafer (Low Profile/Flush/Washer) Head Metal Screws
#2 Phillips Drive
Single Lead Thread
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
For 20 - 12 Gauge Steel
ISO 9002, ISO 14001, ASTM C954, ICCES ER-5280 AND ESR 1271, IBC 2006, 2009, 2012 and IRBC 2006, 2009, 2012
- Wafer head results in less interference after installation and provides a virtually flush finish and a greater bearing surface than pan or hex head screws
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches
- Over-driving may result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface
- A standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece with 4 amps and a RPM range of 0 to 2,500 is recommended for use with these screws
- Drywall Screw: A drywall screw is self-tapping fasteners usually built with a Phillips drive into a bugle head, and are intended to attach drywall to wood or metal studs.
- Metal Screw: A metal (or sheet metal) screw is often notched a the tip to aid in chip removal during thread cutting. It's also built with sharp threads to be able to cut into materials such as sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
|Vendor Part #:||34Z|
|Screw Drive Type:||#2 Phillips|
|Point Type:||Self Drilling|
|Thread Type:||Single Lead|
- √For Heavy Gauge Applications
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.