Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Grex 23 Gauge 2” Length Headless Pinner is built for finishing and detailed woodworking projects.
This industrial strength pinner is built with a detachable, high tolerance Posit-Lock™ nose cover that aligns and seats the headless pins for optimal drive performance.
The magazine is made from lightweight aluminum rather than plastic for extra durability and has a stair-stepped shape to allow the operator more access into tight areas and more angles.
This pinner accepts headless pins from 3/8” to 2” and automatically adjusts itself when pins are added to the magazine.
Swivel air coupler prevents air-hose tangles!
The powerful motor in this pinner can drive headless pins through hardwood fast and accurately.
This pinner comes with a double trigger that helps to prevent accidental firing.
The rear exhaust has a silencer to reduce noise and it directs the exhaust away from the operator.
In the Box
The following is included with this Headless Pinner (P650):
- (1) 23 Gauge 2” Length Headless Pinner
- (1) Belt Hook
Accessories Sold Separately.
- Pinners / Headless Nailers: Power tools built to shoot small headless nails/pins into softwoods and MDF. Pinners can also be referred to as headless nailers.
|Vendor Part #:||P650|
|Air Inlet:||1/4 inch NPT|
|Color:||Green / Black|
|Fastener Capacity:||1 Strip (approx. 100 pins)|
|Fastener Range:||3/8 inch to 2 inches|
|Operating Pressure:||60 psi - 100 psi|
- √Fine Woodworking Projects
- √Finish & Trim Work
- √Dowel & Joint Pinning
- √Mirror & Picture Frame Assembly
- √Lightweight Panelling
- √External Softwood Trim
- √Rattan Furniture
- √Glazing Strips
- √Craft Work
- √Display & Sign Work
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Nails A length of wire with a flat head on one end and a point on the other end that is pounded into materials to hold them together
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!