- √for Sanding Metal
- √for Sanding Lacquer
- √for Sanding Composite Materials
- √for Sanding Glass and Ceramics
- √for Sanding Stone
- Milwaukee's CTC Event *** ONE DAY ONLY *** Take Advantage of Event Day Only Specials & Promotions!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Hermes Light and Waterproof Silicon Carbide Abrasive Paper is built for wet or dry sanding.
This sandpaper is perfect for automotive sanding applications as well as sanding primer, filler, and lacquers.
The closed silicon carbide grain is bonded with a resin to a flexible, B-weight latex paper backing that is waterproof and ultra-durable.
Use this sandpaper both wet or dry to get smooth results for fine finishes.
Excellent for wet or dry sanding!
Store at room temperature and away from high heat for longest shelf life.
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Abrasive Sheets (Sandpaper): A piece of either paper, film, nylon or cloth that is coated with a grain and bonding agent. They can be used to sand a wide variety of materials either by hand or power tool. Some can be used in wet applications.
|Backing:||B weight paper|
|Backing Material:||Latex Paper|
No customer reviews for the moment.