- √Indoor Use
- √Fastening Materials that Will Shrink or Rack
- √Where Vibrations and Shock Loads are Present
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Tree Island Bright Spiral Standard (Ardox) Nails are built for general construction applications.
They provide up to 200% more holding power than common nails, are made to withstand shock loads, and are resistant to loosening from vibrations.
These nails are also good for use with materials that will shrink.
BRIGHT STEEL (Natural, Uncoated Finish)
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR OUTDOOR USE
*BOX OF NAILS
- ASTM F1667
- ASTM A153 Class D
- ASTM C514
- ISO 9001
BEND YIELD (PSI)
- 7 to 2 gauged wire >80,000 PSI
- 9-1/2 to 7 gauged wire >90,000 PSI
- < 9-1/2 gauged wire >100,000 PSI
PENNY WEIGHT / GAUGE RANGES
- 3d to 60d (1-1/4" to 6") / 14 - 3
- Bright Finish: Nails that are natural (bare) steel and do not have a protective coating.
- Penny Weight: Was a system for pricing 100 nails in 15th century England. The larger the nail the heavier it was causing it to cost more. Penny weight then incorrectly became used to describe the length of the nail rather than the weight. The Latin word "Denarius" roughly translated to the word penny so "d" became the way to indicate penny weight. Each increase in penny weight (1d, 2d, 3d etc) is assumed to be an increase in size. It is best to measure a nail by its actual length and diameter.
|Style:||Spiral Standard (Ardox)|
No customer reviews for the moment.