Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Compatible with M18™ compact and XC™ batteries
- Powered USB port charges portable electronic devices
- Compatible with M12™ heated jackets with the expandable battery pocket
- Includes (1) M18™ power source (49-24-2371)
- 1 Year
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 4.800
- Height: 2.050
- Length: 7.700
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 0.310
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||49-24-2371|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||49-24-2371|
|Color / Finish:||Red|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Brand / Model Compatibility:||Milwaukee M18 Batteries|
- √as an emergency power supply
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system