Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Milwaukee M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger is built to withstand abusive conditions, charge any M18™ volt battery and also provide superior sound quality on any job site, all at the same time.
Run this radio/charger on any Milwaukee 18-volt battery or use the power cord to plug into an outlet and charge any Milwaukee 18-volt battery with it's built in charging port.
This unit provides an AC Input of 120 Volts / 2.1 Amps and a DC Output of 18 Volts / 3.5 Amps.
Takes 2x AAA batteries (included) to keep station presets and clock running when the battery pack is removed or the radio is unplugged.
USB port charges devices up to 50% faster while either on battery or plugged-in.
Digital Bluetooth® receiver wirelessly streams audio from up to 100 feet away.
Comes with a built-in bottle opener perfect for celebrating a hard days work!
M18™ is a series of ergonomically built, 18 volt, compact power tools and batteries, made to deliver consistent results, be highly efficient in the use of power, provide exceptional run-time and give the longest product life possible.
Metal handles and a reinforced roll cage make this radio/charger durable and suitable for any job site.
40-watt amplifier gives full, detailed sound and comes with three audio modes: AM/FM radio, AUX and Bluetooth, a customizable equalizer, and 10 programmable station presets.
The weather-sealed compartment can hold a smartphone or other small valuables.
The following is included with this job site radio/charger:
- (1) M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger (2792-20)
- (1) M18™ Volt Charging Port
- (2) AAA Batteries
- (1) 2.0 USB Port
- 16" Auxiliary Input Cord
- Stereo AUX Jack
- Bluetooth Function
- AM/FM Radio Function
- Clock Function
- ON/OFF/Volume Control Dial
- LED Charge Indicator
- Weather-Sealed Storage Compartment
- Bottle Opener
- Built-In Handle and Cord Storage
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2792-20|
|Battery Requirements:||2 AAA|
|Case Color:||Black and Red|
|Cord Length:||6 ft.|
|Modes:||AM/FM, AUX, Bluetooth|
- √On the Jobsite
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.