Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
NewLine's Hydra Garden Hose 125 PSI w/ M&F GHT is built to be an excellent companion to the garden.
Hybrid PVC Hose Won't Kink!
Hydra™ is unlike any other PVC water hose on the market, it is manufactured with a hybrid of virgin PVC polymer compounds and a clear-coated UV-protected cover, thereby allowing it to remain light-in-weight, easy-to-handle, abrasion-resistant, and it will not harden or crack.
Its unique composition also provides superior anti-kink technology, is non-marking and flexible.
As well as good resistance to weathering, aging, and ozone.
Each length is coupled with chrome-plated brass garden hose ends with black bend restrictors and is coiled and packaged.
- Construction: Tube: Smooth, black hybrid PVC polymer. Cover: Semi-smooth, clear coated hybrid PVC polymer with blue stripe. Reinforcement: Spiraled synthetic yarn
- Typical Fittings: Comes with nickel-plated brass male x female garden hose threaded ends with PVC bend restrictors at the fittings. Brass or nylon garden hose fittings, brass FBL ferrules, pinch clamps, gear clamps
- Temperature Range: -30°C (-22°F) to +52°C (126°F)
|Vendor Part #:||A2403063X100-20|
|Connection Type:||Male & Female Threaded Ends|
|Material:||Hybrid PVC w/ Reinforced Synthetic Yarn|
|Operating Pressure:||125 PSI|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-30°C (-22°F) to +52°C (126°F)|
|Flexibility:||Extremely High / Anti-Kink|
|Connection(s):||5/8 inch Nickel Plated Brass|
- √Watering Garden
- Product | Outdoor Equipment See our selection of outdoor equipment for all your outdoor needs!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.