Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Bang-It+ concrete inserts are designed for installation in and through composite steel deck (i.e. “pan-deck”) used to support newly poured concrete floors or roof slabs.
The Bang-It+ concrete inserts are specifically designed to provide hangar attachments for mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), and fire protection. After installation, the protective sleeve of the insert protrudes below the surface of the deck.
The sleeves are color-coded by size and allow overhead attachment of steel threaded rod in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter.
The sleeve prevents sprayed fireproofing material and acoustical dampening products from clogging the internal threads of the insert. It also prevents burying, masking, or losing the insert location.
A hex impact plate offers resistance to rotation within the concrete as a steel threaded rod is being installed.
- Fast and simple to install, the low installed cost
- Color-coded by size for simple identification, can be further marked by trade and/or utility
- Inserts can be installed in upper and lower steel deck profiles with limited concrete topping thickness (see installation details)
- Hex head does not rotate when set
- The sturdy base design resists inserts from being kicked over after placement
- Suitable for seismic and wind loading
- Multi-thread inserts allow for multiple diameters using the same part
- All sizes of multi-thread inserts rated for tension and shear loading
|Vendor Part #:||7540|
|Color:||Coded by Size|
|Environment Use:||Seismic & Wind Loading Rated|
|Surface Type:||Steel Deck|
- √Upper and Lower Steel Deck
- √Anchor for Concrete
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.