CONTR Size: 28 oz
- √In Cracked or Uncracked Concrete
- √In Grouted or Hollow Masonry
- √In Normal Weight or Light Weight Concrete
- √In Solid or Hollow Brick
- √In Unreinforced Masonry
- √In Dry or Water-Saturated Concrete
- √In Place of Metal Anchors
- √Anchor Alternative
- √Adhesive for Rebar
- √Adhesive for Threaded Rod
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Dust Collection Accessories See our selection of dust collection accessories that can help you comply with OSHA standards!
- Product | Hammer Bits & Bit Accessories See our selection of hammer bits and accessories for use with all types of hammer drills
The DeWalt by Powers AC100+GOLD Vinylester Injection Adhesive Anchor is built to bond threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements into drilled holes in concrete and masonry base materials and as a quick and easy alternative to metal anchors.
This vinylester adhesive has been evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance, for long term and short-term loading, and for a range of embedments in both interior and exterior applications.
This adhesive provides consistent performance in low and high strength concrete rated between 2,500 to 8,500 PSI, in dry or water-saturated concrete, including in water filled holes, and is suitable to resist loads in cracked or uncracked concrete base materials.
This product can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures and in concrete applications between -10°C and 40°C and is suitable for cracked or uncracked concrete, grouted or hollow masonry, normal weight or light weight concrete, solid and hollow brick, and unreinforced masonry.
An excellent anchor adhesive for concrete and masonry!
Built with a low odor formula that has a quick cure time.
Qualifies for seismic and wind loading (see ESR-2582).
Anchor Size Range (Typical)
|3/8" TO 1-1/4" Diameter Rod|
|No. 3 to No. 10 Rebar|
Gel and Curing Times
|Temperature °C||Gel (Working) Time||Full Curing Time|
|-10||90 min||24 hours|
|-5||90 min||14 hours|
|0||45 min||7 hours|
|5||25 min||2 hours|
|10||15 min||90 min|
|20||6 min||45 min|
|30||4 min||25 min|
|35||2 min||20 min|
|40||1.5 min||15 min|
Storage life of 18 months in a dry, dark environment with temperature ranging from -0°C to 30°C
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-2582 for concrete
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-4105 for Unreinforced Masonry (URM)
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 / ACI 355.4 and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete with ACI 318-14 Chapter 17 or ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C 881 and AASHTO M235, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Classes A & B (meets Type III with exception of elongation)
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-3200 for masonry
- Code compliant with the 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC, and 2009 IBC/IRC
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water system components – health effects; meets requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment
- LEED Certified
In the Box
The following is included with this Concrete & Masonry Anchoring Adhesive:
- (1) AC100+ Gold Mixing Nozzle (08293 for 12 oz, 08294 for 28 oz)
Tools and Accessories Sold Separately.
- Acrylic and Epoxy Adhesives: Two part adhesives that provide excellent bonding strength and durability. Acrylic cures fast, can be applied on oily or unprepared surfaces and bonds to nearly all types of plastics, unlike epoxies.
|Vendor Part #:||AC100+10OZ|
|Application:||Concrete & Masonry|
|Full Cure Time:||15 min to 24 hours = Temp Dependent|
|Environment Use:||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Work Time:||1.5 min to 90 min = Temp Dependent|
|Reusable:||Yes: When Used with Multiple Mixing Nozzles|
No customer reviews for the moment.