Length: 4 m
- √Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
- √Anchor for Around a Structure
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | Calculating Your Fall Distance An easy guide for calculating your fall distance when working at heights
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
The Petzl GRILLON Adjustable Lanyard for Work Positioning is built to be a temporary horizontal lifeline or temporary anchor around a structure.
This adjustable lanyard is made to compliment a fall-arrest system.
The length can be easily adjusted for ultimate comfort, precise positioning and can be set up to be used in single or double mode.
The rope sheath can be used to protect the rope from sharp abrasive surfaces and also makes it easy for the rope to glide through without snagging on any surface.
When the sheath is removed in single mode, the user is brought closer to the anchor!
|Static Load||15 kN|
|Slope of Lifeline||MUST NOT exceed 15°|
|Operational Temperature Range||-40°C - 80°C|
|Rope Weight Resistance||73 g/m|
|Grillon Weight Resistance||325 g|
|MGO Weight Resistance||465 g|
|Hook Weight Resistance||190 g|
|Lifetime||10 Years OR Subject to Major Fall, Load or Damage|
|Guarantee||3 Years Against Material or Manufacturer Defect|
Horizontal Lifeline Clearances
|Max Distance Between Points||2 m||5 m||10 m||15 m||20 m|
|Sag||1 m||2 m||2.5 m||3.75 m||4.5 m|
Care and Inspection
It is recommended to have a thorough inspection of the lanyard by a competent person at least once every 12 months.
Check the rope for any wear and damage, any cut threads, that the grillon operates properly, any stitching issues and that everything functions properly!
Clean lanyard with lukewarm soapy water. It can be washed in the washing machine but let it air dry to prevent shrinkage and damage.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- EN 795 Class B
- CE EN 358
- ISO 9001
The following is included with this lanyard:
- (1) GRILLON Adjustable Lanyard
- (1) Grillon
- Removable Sheath
- Fall Protection: A backup system to protect workers from death or injury in the event of a fall while performing a task at heights.
- kiloNewton (kN): This is the force of gravity rating, NOT static weight or mass. One kiloNewton is equal to approximately 225 lbs.
|Vendor Part #:||L52A003|
|Color:||White, Yellow and Black|
No customer reviews for the moment.