Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Recochem Paint Thinner is built specially for diluting varnishes and oil-based paints to achieve a desired consistency and also make them easier to apply.
How to Use
- Mix with oil paints or varnish to thin and to improve penetration and leveling
- Clean tools, hands, garage and basement floors
- Remove grease, wax and tar build-up on ceramic and lino surfaces
- Use in well-ventilated areas only
This Paint Thinner can be used in place of turpentine because it has a similar evaporation rate and will produce the same results. Has a moderate evaporation rate that helps prevent bubbles, blisters, wrinkle or haze from developing and ruining painted or varnished surfaces.
Replaces Dynamic Paint Thinner (DYNAA181200)
|Vendor Part #:||13-321|
- √On the Jobsite
- √Around the Home
- √Removing Tar
- √Removing Grease
- √Cleaning Hands
- √Removing Wax
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.